<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
A service provider. 


I knelt and leaned back, pushing my tip up and out in the air, and "Pammie" sat back on her heels.

She grabbed my dick with one hand and my balls with the other.

I said "Not so hard!" She let go.

She got on all fours, pushed her mouth over me.

I gazed down, a satisfied customer, saw her thin shoulder blades and her spine S-curve back to her pale small ass, felt her foreheard press against my belly.

I leaned forward, gripped her cheeks while she sucked me, then fingered down through her crinkle to the dry nubbly folds of her cunt.

Hands either side of her head, I pushed her back off me.

I said "Lick my balls" and she did.

I said "Lick up the shaft" and she did.

I put my hands on either side of her head and carefully fitted her mouth back over me. I felt her lips 0-ing as I slipped her head up and down my shaft.

I said "You can suck me" and she bobbed her head in and out.

I felt myself build and pulled out of her mouth: "I'm coming!" pumping: spurting: arcing my come in the air.

Her unlined lime green down-market "Dress for Success" polyester pant suit slung over the back of my chair.

{140}

Tags: ; ; .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker