<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Fifth Avenue. 


"I cut off my hair because last time you said it was too long."

"You didn't!"

Her hair: orangey-brown; her jacket taupe over the beige silk blouse with one button too many open.

"I couldn't believe you came two times."

I put a pillow under my ass so Jade1 can suck on my balls more easily. She munches my sack's beard, tugs it with her lips. She reaches her hands up, sticky fingers at my nipples, tugging them erect.

She has a shaved cunt.

"How can you shave there?!"

"After my bath."

"So it's soft."

"You can make me hard without touching me."

"I'm touching you now."

My knees are raised up. I raise my head slightly and look down between my thighs: The parting in her brown hair, her broad forehead, her calm eyelids. She's looking down at her work: Slurps as she gobbles my balls. She pauses, raises her head, meets my eye, and jerks her head off me.

"I'm shy."

"I won't look."

I think when her tongue tires she uses her finger. Her kitteny tongue is flat, rough, stings just a little. Now, though, I feel a smooth rounded caress under my ball sack and down my perineum toward my anus, where the skin thins; she's using her finger. She pauses.

I push away from her and sit up. She's still on all fours, so she crawls forward and takes my cock in her mouth.

She tugs at the top of the condom, making sure that my billable come count is zero. It snaps back soft around me.

Two days later her perfume is still on my sheets. Is strong cheap?


See also Remorseful things.

{200}

1 Comments:

Yes, strong is cheap. Care to read my blog? www.kglyde.blogspot.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 10, 2005 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker