<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Take, eat 


I love it when Angel flops down on her back: She flops down bonelessly, just like that:

Eyes closed, thighs wide open: ready for eating: willing to be eaten. Could it be that she isn't eaten enough?

Unlikely.

She knows what I'm hungry for. I grab her torso with both hands and yank her pelvis to the edge of the table, grab the pillow and shove it under her ass, put my hands round her knees and push her legs further apart, rest my palms on her thighs:

Kneel down between them: Before me, long peonycolored lips. I pull her apart with my two thumbs: Release her: She closes, prim:

I prime my tongue with saliva, then suddenly run up her slit, prod her apart: Raise my head: Pull her apart again with my thumbs:

There is her hole: A tiny nubbed shadow pretty in pink.

There is her hole: Surprisingly small, like the thruway tunnel mouths we'd see up ahead of us, driving East for the summer when I was a child: Tunnel mouths little more than the height of a VW bug beneath thousands of feet of the Alleghenies—

Digging to Thailand....

There is her hole: Slick like a colored plate in a medical textbook. Variety meat. Membraneous offal.

Closing my eyes, I search out fold after fold with my tongue: Tuck myself into each crevice: Wriggle against each wall: Follow each furrow: Comprehend for the first time the idiom mon petit chou

Pleat her sticky. Pry her apart. What does she feel when her lips part?

"So good. So good."

Her clit like a shy snail's small foot poking out of its shell:

I take her whole mound in my mouth and suck noisily, suck with intent:

I want her to hear:

I want her to hear me sucking her at the same time she feels my nose scraping her stubble: feels my inner upper lip smearing her clit: feels my tongue driving her open, swirling down to her hole, up her hole, up her hole, up her hole:

"I love you! I love you!"

NOTE
Welcome, Fleshbotters. A pleasant walk, a pleasant talk...

{300}


9 Comments:

if only ALL men had such a passion ofr cunnilingus.

i love your blog, you tie your prose with se so interestingly - when i read i see what you desribe through a sort of dreamy veil....i love it.

ive also stuck a link to your blog into mine. maybe youd enjoy reading mine? you never know. im young and very much like a prostitute...well not really. but in that sex is such an open thing for me.

love you doll - big kiss.
-la petite devergondee

By Blogger la petite dévergondée, at May 11, 2006 11:19 PM  

I hate to be unromantic—well, no, unromantic is exactly what I want to be—but to a prostitute sex really is about business.

That is not to say that people are not passionate about business (they are) or that real relationships don't take place in a business context (they do), but prostitution is a business.

That is one reason prostitution and prostitutes are so interesting!

So, prostitution isn't really about being "open" about sex, unless I am not understanding what you mean by the term.

Unless of course I'm being old-fashioned and young people, these days, don't have so conflicts. "Friends with benefits" and all that.

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 12, 2006 5:16 AM  

no worries, my pleasure love.

yeah i love the zoom cloud - its like my mind all written in pink and black :)!

-la petite devergondee

By Blogger la petite dévergondée, at May 12, 2006 11:58 AM  

oh no - just meaning that sex is such a large part of their day, their lives. true its their business and their livlihood....but the meer fact that they have to be thinking about it. i mean unless they totally decompartmentalize their "work" from their other life.

and i definatly dont think of it as romantic, did it seem like i meant that? no, not romantic - IM very good at not feeling romance when i fuck, lol - so definatly not linking it w/ prostitution. o meant your writing is very unreal...sometimes you dont have complete thoughts and it adds a little bit of the mysterious side to your experiences.

no i agree, sex is a business to a prostitute and not romantic....

-la petite devergondee

By Blogger la petite dévergondée, at May 12, 2006 12:03 PM  

@la petite devergondee, you need to take a stroll darlin', down a very dark street when the men are circling and the work is painful and bloody. Then go home to a pimp that'll 9 times out of 10 beat you senseless and it's a beating that will be kindest part of your night. Experience that, and then come tell me you have sex like a prostitute.

I'll understand if you don’t allow this comment, John, but goddamn it I get so tired of young girls thinking prostitution is glamorous, or fun, or sexy. I get more than my share of stupid emails. It’s not glamorous. It’s an ugly business where women die.

I’m off my soapbox now. :) It’s nice to see you back. Are you planning to stay around this time?

By Blogger cj goad ~ photography, at May 12, 2006 5:36 PM  

Hi Lili!

The moderation feature is on to defeat spam, not to disallow content. I googled "penis enlargement" for this site and got 79 hits, each a page with 20 or 30 units of spam to clean out... Ick.

I'm not sure we're on the same soapbox, but I think our soapboxes are at least near each other. Maybe brothels are not all that great an improvement on pimps--but at least there are no pimps.

I'll stay around as long as I can; I got consumed by my job. Now, due to other all consuming events, to be described or transmuted here in due course, I have more time and more freedom to write. It's quite a relief.

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 12, 2006 6:17 PM  

I'm just glad you're back, and for my two cents, I think that anyone with half a brain who reads VLA could hardly think that you glamourise the business of prostitution.

DTG xxoo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 13, 2006 4:29 AM  

I have no problem with legalizing brothels and prostitution is already legal. My only concern is that any brothel legislation won't cover or protect child prostitutes, because that will always be illegal. So what happens to all the kids? I’d like to see more focus on the huge problem of underage sex trade workers. Women can take care of themselves, children can’t.

By Blogger cj goad ~ photography, at May 13, 2006 7:30 AM  

I've never understood the attraction of a child prostitute. It's creepy. In legalese, you might call it an "unconscionable constract."

Children don't become independents, of course, and the mama-sans steer me to the more seasoned girls, so for me the question doens't arise.

I don't know what to do about child prostitution from a policy perspective. It does seem to me that for purposes of their own, religious fanatics are quite deliberately conflating the conscionable and the unconscionable.

So we can expect quite bad policy to result from whatever they seek to achieve, since their main objective seems to be to punish women for having sex by forcing them to bear children.

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 13, 2006 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker