<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Plastic spoons 


Between the first and the second service, I open the Assouline sack:

The blue ice pack: The small silver jar: Melba toast:

"I thought it was your sandwich!"

"No."

"We'll need spoons."

"Plastic spoons!"

"I' go get them."

Black spheres like a heap of shot, glistening like a deposit of coinage: Sticky moist eggs pop their casings, releasing the silvery edge of a sea at the sky's scent:

We sit side by side on the bed, swinging our legs:

A late night dorm room feast:

Like best friends, doing something forbidden together:

"You said you liked it, so I thought that was a hint."

"No, I am not like that. I just like to talk."

"It's not like that in my family."

"I will always tell you the truth."

"That makes it easier."

(Lan once said she was going to lunch with her girlfriends and wanted a Coach bag—"Asians are very competitive." So, no doubt she lost face with her girlfriends. What would it have cost me?)

Angel loads up a cracker, passes it to me.

"Do you like oysters?"

As soon as I'm up her she kegels me: A satisfied sigh felt not heard Yes tightening:

Angel smiles round my whole self with her cunt.

Again. Again. And again.

{300}

Tags: ; ; .

2 Comments:

Well, do you like oysters, then?

And why "dangerous penguin"? Are you a linux fan?

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 28, 2006 9:15 PM  

I'm just trying to understand why "dangerous" "penquin," and a penguin is the mascot or totem animal of the linux project.

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 31, 2006 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker