<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
I thought she was Pammie 
who blew me bareback, but she turned out to be Karina; inspection showed a silver ring through the right of her two tiny teats.

Her hair: henna'ed, cut short like a suburban matron's. Her lips: Candy Apple red.

Soon enough I pulled out and looked down and saw a tiny white bleb at the tip of the rubber, but I put myself to her lips and again she pushed her mouth over me.
I pulled out soon enough and laid back, grasping my cock and holding it vertical. She said, "All the guys want that, and it's too much work for me," but I was her first of the night so she consented, scunched her slick lips all the way down my belly, got up on her knees, reached under herself with her right hand and grasped me, put me to her, and squatted. I put my hands on her hips and shoved up and pulled down. Even, as advertised, "petite," she so much bigger than Lan that I didn't feel I was splitting her open, didn't feel there was another world inside her on the other side of her a world I was bursting through to raising my head above water to air and—
Sniffed: smelt her, lubricating:

Thick. Heavy. Spicy. Metallic:.

Such a small girl. Such a loud smell.

I sniffed again, louder, said "Wait," and pulled out.

"I want to try this:"
She got down on all fours and presented; I knee-walked up to her. Again her right hand: She reached up and out from between her thighs and knowing just where my dick must be blindly grasped me and put me against her. I mounted her, shoved myself in her and up her and shoving and shoving and shoving I felt myself lengthening stretching out sweetening knew I would come. I heard my thighs and my gut slap at her butt, heard her huff as I pumped her, knew I would come if I kept to it, grasping she'd thrust her butt, up, to take me celebrating the slung curve of her spine her bare neck, red hair spilling spilling either side of her hung down head. Raising my head up I straighten my shoulders and push her cheeks down and together with both hands to hold her in place and shove myself up her, know I will come pull out and push in, feel my tip flower and hear myself pant: hear her grunt: throb: freeze: feel myself swell: squeeze her cheeks hard round me and —

come come come come come come come come come come come. Come.
Come. Come.
I wanted to hold myself in her still hard inhaling her spunk but felt space crinkle open because the the latex between us still stuck to her twat's juicy walls as my cock shrank. I decunted, rocked back on my heels, looked down, saw our condom sagging pale yellow with its load of warm semen.

I put my thumb and forefinger at my base where the condom rolls up, peeled it off me, walked back to the trash and laid it down there.

She sat up and reached for her dress.
Next morning, when I step out into the frost to pick up the paper, a thick O of red lipstick on the frosted glass door to the street.

{140}



Questions for study and discussion

The next time you take a girl doggie style, note and be prepared to discuss:

  1. Did you feel your balls swinging?

  2. Try to shove in so hard that you raised her ass up in the air?

  3. When you were all the way in, what did you feel with your pubic hair?

  4. What does your belly feel?

  5. If you reach under to fondle her tits, does that change your angle of attack and how do you feel?


1 Comments:

Whew.

This one left me in rather a melty mess.

DTG xxoo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 25, 2004 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker