<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
With Brenda on top 
(new to me, then) I, still all the way up her: fully penetrated: my hands on her hips: having just come, using her generous (overweight) roommate's actual bed, with headboard, clean sheets, and boxspring:

still hard, pulsing fitfully in the aftershocks—

looking forward to where we were joined saw her bush at my underbelly, raised my eyes, smiling:

She gazed down, smiling:

"I love you," she said.

And I felt my face fall.

{NA}

1 Comments:

John,
I can always get such a sence of what you are feeling just by your words. You are an amazing writer my friend.

By Blogger Jenn, at September 09, 2004 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker