<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Doubt comes after certainty.  


"I keep forgetting to bring this."

"Your email?"

"No. Maybe I should do that. No, it's a place to send your computer to repair it. I sent mine there."


"'wor'"
"Wood?!"

"'wor'!"
"Sword!"

"You will kill me."

"Nemo!"

"Nemo is a litle fish."


"I will go get another condom"
"I took the banana peel off; you are putting it on."



"If I make you work too hard, you won't want to see me again."

"You're nice."
"No I'm not."

"Well, maybe nicer than some."


"You came last night."
"No. But I came this morning! Thank God. There's a reason."


"If you want advi'—Men do not come here to relax. They come here for an orgasm. Go to the beach. Go have a coffee. Sit in Victoria Square and watch the men and women and dogs."
"I can do that."


1 Comments:

John you are nice.

By Blogger Jenn, at August 05, 2004 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker