<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
So what is sex but the exchange of fluids? 


Jade2 enters, almost toppling from her platform shoes. She holds a torn strip of paper with a phone number on it, not mine, daubed in crude red magic marker.

I came softly as she sucked on my balls. She didn't even need to blow me; she kept sucking, though. As she bathed me with her warm tongue, I felt the pooled come on my belly separate, and the runny part suddenly, coolly, trickle down my thigh. Her tongue still tugged at my sack. She didn't even know she could stop.

Since she was so fresh, I asked "May I eat you?"

"If you want to." Shyly.

With the pillow I shoved under her ass, she splayed her thin legs wide and put a hand over her eyes: She had shaved or been shaved: Twin lips like a round brown nut with a slit showing pulp, pink: burst open when it fell from the tree. I laid my index finger between her outer lips; she was barely not dry: gummy.



I rocked back on my heels. A silvery rope of saliva spanned her puffy red twatlips.

She might really have been 18; she said "Thank you," on her way out the door. The next time I called for her, she was no longer working.

{140}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker