<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Tsst, tsst! 


Anna's on all fours with her head at my balls, her hands either side of my hips, her knees to my right, next to my shoulder: She reaches back, finds my right hand, lifts it to her motte, presses: I press back, then, knowing where her lips must be, fingerwalk to them by feel, twiddle them:

Then grab her left haunch, tug:

She straddles me, knees either side of my torso, still head down ass up, still sweetly slurping my bag:

Now she's right in my face: Her secret place, origin, liquid asset: From the smooth tawny skin of her crotch cumulusnubby resilient flesh ovals up, out: vertical, pursed, snowflake unique:

Still hidden the slit I know must soon show.

Laying my index finger against her, I flip her lips, flip her lips, side to side, until they just part: run my finger up the dry rough parting, down, up and down, teasing her lips apart, until she gives me some stickiness: Then, there at that spot paddling index- and middlefingertips, I coax out more fluid, spread it over her lips, spread it round, work it in:

Now in earnest she lubricates: Her fluids well up, she distends, engorges, plumdark red from pinkbrown: She opens, her lips giving not a slit but a furrow, a runnel:

Paddling my index finger between her fat swollen red wet twatlips, hearing:

Tsst, tsst!

{270}


Tag: ; ; ; .

4 Comments:

Anna---a new face in the palace of memory?

A fascinating john'e-eye view of a cunt. How you capture the telling details with just a word or phrase. And this is not only striking, it also happens to be mouth-wateringly hot.

Merry Christmas, my friend.

DTG xxoo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 24, 2004 10:22 AM  

Thanks. I need to rework this or get better. Very hard to describe. Probably need to read flower catalogs or something. But the thing that amazed me really was the sound! (Yes, Anna is in the index.)

By Blogger John Psmyth, at December 26, 2004 2:23 PM  

Well, thank you!

By Blogger John Psmyth, at December 29, 2004 7:46 PM  

what alexa said :)

By Blogger clujtsluka, at March 29, 2007 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker