<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Value 


Last time I picked out a whore of the exact right size and went back to her cube with her for an "oil massage", but got the price wrong, hadn't brought enough, and got so flustered I forgot to ask for her name [IcyEd.], even though when we said Goodbye I told her I'd be back.

So this time I told the mama-san I wanted a small girl, and held my palm at the ideal height, Lan's: 4'8".

And the mama-san sent me a tall girl, I sent her back, and soon a shorter girl opened the door:

"I'll take care of you."

We agree shower, sauna, [mimicking insertion] sex, massage, [mimicking insertion] sex.

 
I put my nose down on the table, my Adam's Apple hard against the small pillow: dank smell of cloth that hasn't been dry for an age. Donkey's Year's. It's too cold; the hot water only drives off the chill for a moment.

 
And after the massage, after she'd sucked me up stiff, I managed to hold myself back, gritting my teeth, tensing, clenching my entire body—

"You came, didn't you?"

But I stayed hard, and in two ticks she's slid herself down me and started thwacking away.

And in ninety minutes I'm out the door on the street.

 
So I came away feeling not entirely satisfied, since in my mind I paid for two full hours, and getting good value for money is part. Yet in her mind, she gave me good value: I paid for two comes, and really got three.

When whores bill by the come, not the hour, I miss the cuddling and the language lesson in French or Korean or English—the Just-In-Time intimacy. Yet kindly Oie asked me, after I'd put on my coat:
"You want a small girl?"

"Yes, a very small girl, even smaller than you. She wore orange sweat pants. It's not that you're not pretty."

Orange was hard for Oie to say.

"I think her name Icy. She on vacation."

{280}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker