<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Why I like missionary position the least 


1. I feel like my dick is going to fall out, since with the small girls I prefer, often the angle at which I insert is wrong.

2. Her flesh doesn't give sound as well as doggy style or girl-on-top.

3. My toes cramp if I have to dig into the mattress for leverage.

4. If she lubricates, my nose is too far from the source to catch the smell right away.

5. If the bed is small, either my feet hang over the foot, or my head bangs the wall or the headboard.

6. It's like doing push-ups.

7. The sight lines are inferior to doggy style and girl-on-top, with the single exception of looking down over her belly to see us couple at the moment of penetration.

Memo to self
On the other hand, maybe there are mechanical issues to address, at least for points 1 and 6. Try:

1. Her legs over my shoulders.

2. Her legs wrapped around my torso.

3. Kneeling in front of her.

In addition:

4. Missionary is the least work for her. Maybe she prefers to "mail it in".

{NA}


2 Comments:

i completly agree with yu

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 24, 2005 11:04 PM  

Yu's on Frist?

By Blogger John Psmyth, at April 25, 2005 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker