<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Gabrielle was, I now think, Annie's sister. 
Certainly they were both summery blonde, from the rive Sud, and had elegant Germanic cheekbones.

"Get a girlfriend," Gabrielle1 said the last time I had her.

She's on all fours, her business end to me. I look down the length of her pale back, her blonde hair spiltsplit as she gives me her neck.

This evening, she'll go to the opera with her [female] friend who, she says, is "more emotional." Later, I think she meant Annie.

Though I saved the tube of KY she forgot, I never saw her again.

{280}

Tags: ; ; .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker