<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Mei-ling first, 
as have, since, many others, reached up her right hand to fondle my balls while we fucked, doggy-style. Self-interested, of course, since she wanted my come in her own good time, but a lagniappe still. The act must be awkward for her: Supporting her own weight on her knees and one hand, she found me blindly, knowing only where I must be, without missing a beat in our mutual action.

It takes a sure touch: How gentle she is, though we are both busy: My balls brush brush brush against her arpeggios as I thwack thwack thwack.

Someone peeping through my legs from behind would see her gesture as beckoning.

Often, a lewd act excites not from sensation, but knowledge: Knowing that someone, once, imagined this—then did it, then did it again. And again and again and again.

{280}

Tags: ; ; ; .

2 Comments:

Excitement from knowledge yes, and also, I find, from visualisation---from seeing yourself in that position, as if you were someone else.

I like "arpeggios".

DTG xxoo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 25, 2004 11:34 AM  

Thanks for taking the time to read all the way back to June, from February....

By Blogger John Psmyth, at February 12, 2005 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker