<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
The long march 
Gabrielle always makes me wait a little; she chats first. I'm already stripped, and we sit on the bed side by side; she slips off her pumps. She wears black pants with hip buttons: when she's ready, two moves expose her completely: She never wears panties; it's a whore's form of Taylorism.

Looking down sidelong I see her neat bush.

She gives little whimpers as I suck on her tit. I rub myself hard on the blanket.

I straddle her belly; my dick bobs in her face. I rest my ass on her tits. As she raises her head up and opens her lips to suck me, in, I reach behind her head with two pillows and prop her head up. She grabs my cheeks with both hands and pulls me into her mouth
out
in
out
in
out
checking my motion to look down along my spit slick latex length, then letting her engulf me again.

She uses a lot of saliva; it's like fucking a cloud.

We cuddle spoon fashion during my refractory period.

I reach round and twiddle her fleece and play with her cunt until I feel fluid. How I wish she was safe to eat! I get on my knees and she rolls on her back. I put one finger all the way up and wiggle: She whimpers, humping my hand.

She looks up at me heavy-lidded, takes my dick, jerks me hard, and rolls on the rubber. I push her legs apart and so on and so forth. I stayed in her a bit after I came because I was still hard.

And we're spooning again. My head on her chest, I lie between her spread legs.

"I can hear your heart beat."

Then suck on her tits and rub myself on the quilt. She rolls on her back and opens her legs but I reach under her ass and lift gently up so she gets on all fours, reaches over the the nightstand, and roots in her purse for the lube, but I put a hand out to say No: with her twat wet, I rub my tip up and down her, insert, though still semi-soft. She reaches a hand under me, tickles my balls, but slightly too hard, so they ache for a moment.

So still semi-soft I pull out and lie down on my back: she kneels, reaches under herself, and puts me up into her. She's on top, and grinding, grinding, grinding to make me hard. But I need friction and pull out, again, get her on her back, pull her down on the bed so her head doesn't bang on the bedboard, insert, and get harder.

Thrust for a while, and faster, then faster, slow down, and soften, but keep on very slowly.

Could the angle be wrong: I raise myself up on my forearms so I can dig into her better and sure enough I get harder: faster, faster, slow down again, softening, a nubbin again, still thrusting my pelvis.

I can feel my dick, so small, a pinkie, but feel cuntal wetness around it as I thrust in and out slowly, never stopping. In fact, I can't stop, since What will she think?

"My problem has never been coming too slowly."


For leverage I raise myself up on my elbows again, feel myself harden, feel sweetness gather on the sides of my dick. She puts her heels. On. My. Calves and I'm longer and all hard and start to go faster. Sweat drips from my forehead onto her face. My pelvis takes over and jerking me in, jerking me out of her, my pubic bone slams against hers, she whimpers, my pelvis spasms like a broken-backed rabbit, the rattling of futon planks, and the lamp touching the frame tap tap tapping. I bang her. She's cooing cooing panting grunting and oh finally finally finally relief I've climbed her I'm through her and Oh oh oh oh....

More cuddling.

"Your face is all red."

I roll on my back and roll her on top of me and rub her back to relax her until her beeper goes off.

In the morning I shake the three green torn Trojan packets out of the bedclothes.

{200}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker