<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
1. This is my cock. There are many like it but this one is mine. 


2. My cock is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

3. My cock, without me, is useless. Without my cock, I am useless. I must pump my cock true. I must pump longer than the whore who is trying to pump me. I must shoot into her only after I want to. I will …

4. My cock and myself know that what counts with a whore is not the rounds that we buy, the noise of our burst, nor the spooge we make. We know that it is endurance that counts. We will pump...

5. My cock is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its anatomy, its head and its balls. I will ever guard it against the ravages of friction and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my cock clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ....

6. Before the Goddess, I swear this creed. My cock and myself will come in Her house. We are the masters of Her whores. We are the saviors of my life.

7. So be it, until victory is ours and all are whores or johns.

NOTE
Not to trash the Marines, but to trash those who imagine their cock is a weapon.


Tags: .

2 Comments:

Does anyone leave a comment if they don't also have something to sell? Kind of sad.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 30, 2005 2:40 PM  

[I've removed the spam that gave rise to this comment.]

It is sad. But given our subject matter, isn't it to be expected?

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 14, 2006 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker