<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Why I like girl-on-top. 


The disadvantages:

1. She tends to grind for her proprioceptive pleasure and her come, but that doesn't help me at all; I need penetration.

2. I bear her weight. I always let Annie start out on top, if she wanted, because I felt that she liked it. In fact, she was too heavy for my taste, especially after Lan, who weighed 88 pounds.

The advantages:

1. Her flesh gives good sound, though not as good as doggie style. Belly thwacking ass trumps ass (or, when she squats, ass and thighs) thwacking thigh; it's more resonant, richer, more propulsive.

2. We both have access to each other's nipples.

3. She can show off her pelvic reciprocation.

4. If I need to I can control pace and penetration by gripping her haunches.

5. If she is tiny, she will seem weightless, and if she is juicy as well, as Lan was, I feel as if I am penetrating upward into the clouds, or the sky.

{NA}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker