<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Vertical market 


Red leaves crowd the sandy paths of the carré; the students are back in town and need money; so there's a unfamiliar ad in the classifieds, boxed:

A girl with a strap-on.

It reads: "enjoys her work."

Plus, she's only 5'2".

She being the word: I want a girl doing me, not a "100% female."

What would her thighs, her belly, thwacking my mounted cheeks sound like, from the recieving end?

How would she relax me? Cool goo, a latex glove, one, two; three fingers? Warm oil and progressively larger instruments?

Would she rim me?

Would she be thick? Thin? Cool? Warm? Firm, like flesh, or hard like plastic or steel?

Would I feel, she having oiled my cock first, the loom of her hand reaching between my legs before she fondles my balls, jerks me off, while she pegs me?

With my face jammed down in the pillow, would I her her panting behind and above me? Would I moan? Would I scream?

How would my asshole feel as she reams it? When I come, and my anus contracts, how would it feel with her in me? When she slips out, would I feel my walls close?

I wonder how many thrusts I can take without coming. And what her rates are.

{NA}


4 Comments:

Well, we'll have to see. No answer when I called...

By Blogger John Psmyth, at January 25, 2006 4:45 PM  

sounded hot. too bad she didn't answer when you called.

By Blogger laura the tooth, at January 30, 2006 9:56 PM  

She was probably busy with someone else when you called? Was there no answering machine??

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 26, 2006 2:38 AM  

i like doing this with a harness that holds one (heaven with a shape that grabs the g-spot) in me as well as the one for him, then line it with the (magic carpet?) nubby pads that drag and bump across the clit as i move. we lay facing up with heads in opposite directions, his thighs part and fall to either side of me, lifting his rump just onto my pelvis, pulling him hard by the legs into me as i grind the peg in me against my g-spot and mash my clit into the pad and the wide circular base of the slender one going into him presses flat against him and kneads the muscles of his anus. very sweet, very sticky.

By Blogger clujtsluka, at March 29, 2007 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker