<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Today Angel asked me for money 
because her slipped disk means she's unable to work.

I don't have it; but if I did have it, would I give it? I haven't even seen a diagnosis on paper; all I've seen is the perfectly circular pattern of bruises on her back, where she got herself cupped. That seems genuine, since she might have lost clients turned off by them. But I'm not sure I want to invest in her small business.

"It's OK. I sent too much home."

{N.A.}

Tags: ; .

2 Comments:

How are things Mr. Psmyth? I must admit I haven't been checking in much lately. Still enjoying life I trust?

By Blogger Dick Headley, at January 21, 2007 11:53 AM  

Hey! Please email me, I've been trying to reach you about that email/interview :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 23, 2007 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker