<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Taking 
my shaft in her hand, she leads me out of the shower room, down the hall, to her cube. I'm tip-to-hole cleansed, pleasure awash, and warm with the promise of pleasure to come. I lie down on my belly, adjusting my hard cock, and spread my legs slightly, relaxing, waiting for the first drops of oil to fall on my back.

But that moment when the mattress first gives under the weight of her knee as she climbs up on the table and straddles me—

That moment's delayed.

And we couldn't agree on price.

And I'm out in the cold.

With a refund, at least.

{0}
Tags: ; .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker