<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Honesty. 


If honesty is important to you, then whoring is far preferable to dating. Of course, it's always possible that True Love may be encountered during dating, so truth will net out positive in one spectacular event. Your mileage may vary.

The variation between complete falsity and open honesty is less than in whoring than in dating, and the opportunity for conversation on a range of subjects is less, but on the whole and on the average, an hour with a whore produces fewer lies than an hour with a date.

This may be my own practice, of course: I don't ask whores to lie to me. And they repay the favor by not insulting my intelligence with words like "I've never felt like this before," which is, to say the least, statistically improbable.

I want sex, I offer money. She wants money, and supplies sex. What could be more honest, simpler, or (looking at history) more natural?

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker