Viewing the local antiquities

Notes and Queries


Is there one-syllable word for vaginal secretions that is as compact and vivid as "spooge"? In any language, if not English?

"Seepage" is useful, as in seepage of oil from the earth, seepage of water from cave walls.

I still want an Anglo-Saxon monosyllable, though. I've coined splurchy for a really sopping cunt—from its sound, when penetrated—so perhaps "splurch" would do for the monosyllable that I seek.




spooge heehee. I don't know why but it makes me giggle like a little school girl John.

By Blogger Jenn, at September 27, 2004 5:03 PM  

Hi! I really enjoyed visiting your site. Its very informative and thanks for sharing views. You can definitelt visit one more site which caugt my attention. www.smokerhouse.com.

By Blogger cheap ciagrettes, at October 01, 2004 12:15 AM  

They call the male variety 'goozer' at cattle auctions. I like 'juice' for the ladies because it give the connotation of an overipe fruit.

By Blogger dangerouspenguin, at October 01, 2004 6:37 PM  

The word is smegma.

By Blogger S., at October 09, 2004 12:19 PM  

No, It isn't.

By Blogger John Psmyth, at October 09, 2004 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker