<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Friday pussy blogging 



The only trouble with Friday pussy blogging is that there isn't enough of it. Why is that? I don't get it. I mean, I do get it, but I don't understand why there isn't enough of it. Blogging, I mean.

Anyhow, I'd like more of it. So I invited a subject matter expert, and one of my favorite writers, DirtyTalkingGirl, to write about pussy for Friday. Here she is:



What is your name?
DTG's Pussy.

What is your occupation?
I am an engine of sexual pleasure.

Describe your appearance.
Like a sea anemone: surprisingly robust, pink, and fleshy-petalled. Oysterish in my slippery, saline meatiness and in my rosy pearl. Orchid-like in my damp sweetness and succulence. Red and trench-like in my depths.

Do you have any distinguishing characteristics?
I have been described as small. My petals protrude slightly from my slit like a saucy tongue between lips. A neatly-trimmed thicket of black hair conceals the brown mole that adorns my mound.

Describe your work.
I receive fingers, tongues, and cocks, not necessarily in that order.

Interesting. How do you prepare for this work?
Variously: I flex my muscles repeatedly. I exude dew. I engorge.

Can you describe how the work of reception is accomplished?
My petals are spread. My pearl is revealed and plucked. My trench is probed, pumped, and plugged.

Do you have any favourites among the objects you receive?
Each object has its unique charm. Fingers, naturally co-operative, move in concert inside and out or together with the tongue. The tongue shinnies like a goldfish and when it's anchored by its lips to mine, it can deliver toe-curling suction. The cock is all sweet brute strength: its invasive bulk is unparalled for packing my trench blissfully full.

It sounds like you enjoy your work.
Absolutely. It's what I was made for. What I do is who I am.

[All rights retained by DirtyTalkingGirl.]

{NA}




NEXT WEEK on Friday Pussy Blogging: Eden Gardener of Just one bite. Antiquarians, if you'd like to guest post about your pussy, drop me a line.

Other Friday pussy blogs are: Just one bite; Rent Boy diaries. You too? Come on in!

UPDATE Kind words from Word Oyster, and (London calling!) Pru.

3 Comments:

I would like to to go in the Carnival Of sin.
Please check with DTG, thanks john :)

By Blogger Miss Behaving [badly], at January 28, 2005 7:39 PM  

I did make one minor editorial change (with DTG's permission). Can anyone spot it?

By Blogger John Psmyth, at January 28, 2005 7:49 PM  

welcome to the Carnival guys !
great work :)

By Blogger Miss Behaving [badly], at January 31, 2005 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker