<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Friday pussy blogging 



Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis world is all the world we will ever have, but sometimes in her, up her, I feel I am through her, inside out of her: My belly and balls and brain in the world that I know: My tip poking through to a world other than this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI don't feel clasped in flesh, but float through salt clouds, through warm foam, through the atmosphere of some other planet, steamy and thick:





Listening inside I hear deep green sky silence, impersonal wheeling black birds—


Image hosted by Photobucket.comWhile this world rolls on: Minute by minute the grunting and thwacking and squelching, sighs and our conversation: Conscious of boosting her from her assumed position, getting new purchase, conscious of ramming ahead to my come, conscious when spasming I'll return to this world from that other, whether better or blessed or just different, unknown:


Image hosted by Photobucket.comComing toward me over the waves:






{NA}



LAST WEEK Holding hands.

3 Comments:

sorry to leave a comment not pertaining to your post, but this is an emergency. yellowcurious has been taken over by the asian guy, and i have taken my work to my new site:
lauratooth.blogspot.com

it is already on the internet, and i would very much appreciate it if you updated the yellowcurious link to lauratooth instead.

thanks very much

By Blogger laura the tooth, at May 21, 2005 12:55 AM  

Done. If blogger isn't bloggered, that is.

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 21, 2005 7:56 AM  

John, this is---breath-taking.

DTG xxoo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 21, 2005 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker