<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
She was on top, facing my feet, 
so I got a good view of the fading bruise on her right cheek as she pumped, and she pumped even harder when she must have felt I was coming:

It was a first service with a new girl, so I came in not many strokes: gripped her haunches, forced her down over me, forcing her motionless, to lengthen my spasming up her:

When I let go of her and opened my eyes, I'd already started to shrink, and when she lifted herself off me, the condom came up with her, up, dangled:

Between her thighs, from the tip trapped in her clasping lips, hung the shaft, yellow wattled, joined to the pale rolled up O-ring:

At the round opening, a thick droplet swells, lengthens, breaks:

Raindrop from a geisha's parasol:

She reaches under herself, tugs out the condom, inspects it, wraps it up in a kleenex.

"Good, you got it."


Question for study and discussion
Dear Mme. Manners:

If, when a whore lifts herself of me and the condom comes with her, stuck in her cunt, should I reach forward and remove it myself? Or should I let her?

John

Dear John:

Let her do it. A competent whore is well-trained, or trains herself, to be aware of the state of the condom at all times; that's part of being a professional. Let her remove it herself so that the condom's chain of custody remains clear in her mind.

{300}

Tags: ; ;

6 Comments:

Removing a stuck condom is hardly peculiar to whores. Wives do it all the time. It's not so much a part of being a professional as being a female.

DTG xxoo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 17, 2005 10:21 AM  

Fascinating. Though, DTG, I would argue that wives would probably be more likely to prefer their husbands to remove the condom than the whores would. That would certainly be an interesting survey to conduct.

By Blogger sk8rn, at May 17, 2005 1:46 PM  

DTG -- I've never been married, so I wouldn't know. This is the first time this has happened to me, though.

Sk8RN -- I think it makes no sense for the whore NOT to remove the condom. It could even be dangerous for her. (That's what I was suggesting with "chain of custody")

Alexa -- Why?

I should tell you the joke I thought of after I wrote this... But it's late and space is short...

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 17, 2005 6:29 PM  

It hasn't happened that often for me, either. I recall twice, when the guy stayed in long enough to soften. But each time, I took the thing out. No big deal.

Oh come on John, tell the joke. See if we get it!

:)

DTG xxoo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 18, 2005 6:48 AM  

I've never used a condom (I have a latex allergy) so I can't comment on that; but my sister described to me how she could roll one on using her mouth, without ever touching it with her hands.
That was fascinating.

By Blogger cj goad ~ photography, at May 18, 2005 7:29 AM  

DTG -- Since you ask....

Two guys are talking, and one of them has two black eyes. So one of them asks:

"How'd you get that?"

"Well, I was riding the escalator behind this lady, and I noticed she had her skirt caught in the crack of her ***."

"Not so good, on a hot day."

"Yeah, I felt bad for her. So I reached up and pulled her skirt down out of her crack."

"How did she take that?"

"Turned round and slapped me."

"So how did you get the other black eye?"

"She was all How could you do that? and Who taught you manners? so I reached up and put her skirt back."

Thanks, you've been a great audience!

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 18, 2005 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker