<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Friday pussy blogging 



Today's Friday Pussy Blogger needs no introduction: Eden Gardener of Just One Bite:



My pussy is not a delicate lotus flower, awaiting the kisses of butterflies and quietly humming bees. It is not carefully denuded and sprayed inside and out with the scent of wildflowers growing next to a chemical plant. It is not hidden away shamefully, never to be photographed or acknowledged.

My pussy is a wet, moody carnivore. It smells of salt and sweat and slipperiness. It throbs like a tribal drum with demands that must be fulfilled now, now, now, now, then sinks into a sullen numbness that cannot be stirred.

My pussy is battle scarred. One operation at age seven left a long, raised line where a birthmark used to be; another operation at age nine took my hymen before it could be broken by an intruding cock.

My pussy is asymmetrical. One fleshy labia minora folds carefully over the other, hiding it from view like the hand of an embarrassed virgin until my pussy is held open, and it curls up to beckon welcomingly.

My pussy is like my brain, ravenous and eager for new stimulation. My pussy is like my heart, welcoming and warm, but unwilling to let anything grow within. My pussy is like my body, muscular and voluptuous at the same time.

I am far more than my pussy, but my pussy is utterly me.

[All rights retained by Eden Gardener.]

{NA}



NEXT WEEK The astonishing art of Eroticalee2. Coming soon: Panties, panties, panties; Red sneaker diaries. Antiquarians, if you'd like to guest post about your pussy, drop me a line.

LAST WEEK DirtyTalkingGirl.

UPDATE Kind words about FPB from (in no particular order) Red Sneaker Diaries, Word Oyster, Ivory's counterpart, Freya's House of Dreams, and Pussy Talk. You too? Come on down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker