<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Friday pussy blogging 


This week, that cosmopolitan, Mercurial, Girl:

Hi! Kim’s pussy here. Well girls, tell me, shall we dish? Yes, I thought so.

When she was little I had this thing going with her mouth. We had this agreement that we would keep her hands busy. Her thumb was always in her mouth and her other hand in the diaper. But alas, her parents interfered and got her a pacifier and kept telling her to take her hands out of her pants. Sigh. As she got older, she got sneakier and learned to use her blankie for cover.

She rents me out don’t you know, any Tom, Dick, or Harry that has the proper change can poke his penis in me. What I want to know is why I never have a Sarah, Jane, or a Cindy paying for the privilege to kiss me. She also doesn’t charge enough. But that’s not my fault, if she only had real breasts and not those two pathetic little bumps. I kept telling her to get implants, but not any more. Why? We read in the paper about women who are having cosmetic surgery on their pussies. And I have a confession to make: My labia are uneven. I’m afraid if I keep on her about her cleavage those mosquito bites will insist I get evened up. And I like myself the way I am.

Though I’ll admit that I’m envious of the pussies I see at the club who have luxuriant, trimmed fur pelts. Alas, bald is better than looking like a bad comb over.

One benefit of our work is she swaddles me in wonderful fabrics! No more itchy polyesters or sweaty nylons; only the best silks, satins, lace, and cottons for me. And they fit so well. Ooh la la. Bye, girls!

Paris. We'll always have it.

[All rights retained by Mercurial Girl.]

{NA}



NEXT WEEK Violet. Coming soon: Melissa. Antiquarians, if you'd like to guest post about pussy drop me a line.

LAST WEEK Red Sneaker Diaries.

NEXT WEEK Violet of Tiny Nibbles.

FRIDAY PUSSY BLOGGERS Eden Gardener. Kind words from Aphrodite, Lili, Monmouth, Pagan, and George.

2 Comments:

Yes! Kim. Bald IS better.
Great read, as always.

By Blogger cj goad ~ photography, at March 04, 2005 8:01 AM  

Pah!

I miss the bristles.

And the scent.

By Blogger John Psmyth, at March 12, 2005 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker