<$BlogRSDURL$>

Viewing the local antiquities

 
 
Friday pussy blogging 


Antiquarians:

Whither Friday Pussy Blogging?

Before answering that question, or not, let me take a moment to consolidate the sweep of FPB.

After a few posts on my own (Courbet, Splish splash, Orange, and Uniforms) I got the idea of asking guests to post on Friday. What a crowd of bold-faced names surrounds us! Let me recognize their contributions. Chronologically:

What is your name? (DirtyTalkingGirl), My pussy is not a delicate lotus flower (Eden Gardener), I probably wouldn't be much good at writing prose about my pussy (Lili), I can’t bring myself to say pussy (Hiromi), Don’t touch me. I am feeling sensitive. , (Red Sneaker Diaries), She hate me (Violet Blue), Hi! Kim’s pussy here (Kim), Why I'm here (Melissa Moon), i *heart* my cunt (Laura), Faith is the substance of things hoped for (Lili, again), My pussy crawled into my brain when I was five (Pagan Moss), My Pussy, My Friend (Virgin Slut), A Y-chromosome is no excuse for not having a pussy (Monmouth), You are mine (Patty).

Re-reading that paragraph, I think of people who haven't FPBed yet (some of you know you are). But there may be ways to improve FPB as well. Virgin Slut helped me think of some:

  1. Antiquarians could ask the FPBers questions; what do you want to know about pussy?

  2. Pussy talking points could be made available: "Why I hate my pussy"; "Ways to make my pussy happy."

  3. Couples could become joint FPBers (Brett? Hiromi?)

  4. More art, in more media! (Bliatz does sound, for example)


Antiquiarians? What do you think of these ideas? What are your ideas? Whither Friday Pussy Blogging?

16 Comments:

readers could request pussyblogging guests: for instance I'd love to hear from Julia at Unwrapping the Layers or Claire at Cliffnotes.

By Blogger Freya, at May 06, 2005 4:12 PM  

That's a wonderful idea, Freya.

Antiquarians, more names?

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 06, 2005 5:24 PM  

Another idea would be guest couples. Any suggestions there?

By Blogger John Psmyth, at May 06, 2005 5:25 PM  

How about an exquisite corpse? (No, not necrophilia pussy.) Pick three to five participants. The first participant writes two lines about pussy and sends them to you. You take the last line and send it to the next person, who adds two more lines, continuing what they feel to be the thought from the first person. They send it to you... and so on. A collective, shared, group-think, pussy collage! (Details to be worked out. Possibly would need to cycle back through the same folks more than once to come up with something long enough.)

By Blogger Prospero, at May 06, 2005 9:16 PM  

Oh, two couples I'd love to hear from would be Bliatz and Urbanstud and Kaylem and Gabriel (Kept and Keeper).

By Blogger Freya, at May 07, 2005 6:10 PM  

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available.

By Blogger 8709, at October 01, 2005 11:41 PM  

You have a awesome blog!

I've got a Adult Sex Toys site. It's about Adult Sex Toys related info.

Come see when you can..

By Blogger blogger1272, at October 05, 2005 1:43 AM  

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a penis enlargement reviews related site pertaining to penis enlargement reviews related articles.

By Blogger 122272, at October 06, 2005 9:54 AM  

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Site where you can Find sex partnerTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

By Blogger usa, at October 07, 2005 11:15 PM  

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Tell your Secret

By Blogger Admin, at October 08, 2005 12:39 AM  

Your message on consolidation is great! I have a site on bad credit consolidate
Your readers might find interesting. You can check it out at: http://www.apexconsolidation.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 10, 2005 7:34 AM  

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gold necklace charm site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 11, 2005 1:49 PM  

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a natural penis enlargement site. It pretty much covers natural penis enlargement related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

By Blogger honeylove, at October 12, 2005 10:30 AM  

Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 18, 2005 6:10 PM  

heh cool blog you have here!

I noticed you have a nice blog, read all of your links kept me interested for a good time! well done :)

Thanks for a good read instead of some of the other stuff people post here!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 19, 2005 7:24 AM  

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 19, 2005 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

All characters and situations fictional. Copyright (c) 2003-2007 by "John Psmyth."
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Cunning Linguists Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogsCanada

Where viewers come from:
Locations of visitors to this page
Auto-updated daily since 27-12-04

eXTReMe Tracker